Green Healthy Wellness Home
Builders, Developers, Owners, Plumbers, Tenants, Realtors
Green cleaning means using less toxic cleaning products that are safer for people, animals, and the environment in homes, schools, and workplaces. Green cleaning practices can provide improved indoor air quality, reduce health risk from exposure, and protect the environment, while maintaining a healthy level of cleanliness and disinfection.
Going green means that it must be accessible to all including corner store shoppers. To that end, we promote and advocate for solutions that are readily available, affordable (cost neutral or cheaper) and effective. See chart on reverse side for Home SAFE Home cleaning solutions.
Why Go Green?
Many of the cleaning products we use every day can be harmful to people, animals and the environment in the manufacturing process and disposal. Chemicals in cleaning products can cause skin, respiratory and allergy distress, cancer, and reproductive harm. Even anti-bacterial soaps, sponges and scrubbies are harmful. They kill bacteria essential to intestinal tract, hinder production of vitamins that protect your mouth and skin, and inhibit immune system development.
What to Look For
- Phosphate Free
- Recycled content containers
- Bulk packaging
- Natural fragrances
- Contains no dyes, chlorine, or hypochlorite
- Full disclosure or labeling of “active” & “inert” ingredients
- Text GREENPROD to 800-401-0257 for a Free Catalog & Information
- WELLNESS LIFESTYLE
- VIDEO : Dirty Water : Danger from the TAP
- VIDEO : Bottled Water : Biggest Scam of the Century ( 7 reasons Why )
- VIDEO : ABC NEWS : "Forever Chemicals:" Detected In water systems of nearly 2,800 cities
- VIDEO : The real cost of Bottled Water
- FREE : 160 Contaminates Removed & Health Effect List
- VIDEO : Harvard University school of public health report on dirty air increasing rates of AUTISM in Children
- CDC Full list of asthma & allergy rates in USA
- VIDEO : What does Air Pollution PM 2.5 do inside children body & brain